Welcome all and it is great to see you all again! Contact between the alumni, department and its students is beneficial for all. We want to strengthen these relations by creating a strong and productive network which consequently strives towards academic excellence. The students here have always learned from the interactions with alumni be it in the form of mentoring, buddy talks, internships or even donations. In fulfilling this mission, the office works in conjunction with and supports the Student Alumni Research Cell (SARC) and its associated programs such as Buddy talks, Department Industrial Prospective. Alumni of MEMS are an important part of the MEMS community and remain a critical resource for the success of our future graduates. The Department looks forward to hearing from you. To help us stay in touch with you, please fill in the Google document for which the link is provided below. All the details provided by you will be kept confidential and will strictly be used for departmental purposes only.
Some of our distinguished alumni who have excelled in various spheres:
- Mr. Rana Biswas : Dept. of physics, Iowa state university.
- Mr. Subodh Mhaisalkar : NTU Singapore
- Mr. Anand Khanbate : Owner of Khambate and Khambate, Jalgam
- Dr. N Radhakrishnan : Vice Chancellor, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University.
- Mr. Gyuong Gyu Choi : Dongguk University – School of Business in South Korea(exchange program student)
- Mr. Kuniaki Dohda : Nagoya university technology
- Mr. Sanjay Das Gupta : Jewel netadocham Laboratory Pvt. Ltd., Ghatkopar Mumbai.