- B.Tech., Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, IIT Bombay, 2000
- M.S., Electrical and Comtuter Engineering, Purdue University, 2003
- Ph.D., Materials Engineering, Purdue University, 2005
- Dye Sensitized Solar Cells
- S. Mallick, High Temperature Piezoelectric Ceramics, VDM Verlag Dr.Müller Aktiengesellschaft & Co. KG, Germany (2009).
- S. Mallick, K. J. Bowman, A. H. King, “Mechanism of structural transformation in bismuth titanate,” Applied Physics Letters 86 , 182902 (2005).
- S. Mallick, K. J. Bowman, E. B. Slamovich, A. H. King, J. L. Jones, “Structural transformations in bismuth titanates,” Synthesis, Properties, and Crystal Chemistry of Perovskite-Based Materials – Ceramic transactions , 171 (2005)
- E. B. Slamovich, H. Xu, S. Mallick, W. F. Shelley, H. Y. Li, K. J. Bowman, “Hydrothermal synthesis and properties of sodium-doped bismuth titanate powders,” Developments in Dielectric Materials and Electronic Devices – Ceramic transactions , 3 (2005).