Given below is a list of certificates and other documents that are to be uploaded at the time of online application for UCEED 2017. The certificates must be in the Central Government format as given in the appendix.
• A recent colour photograph of full frontal (face) view, with the head centred in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph and taken within the last six months. The photograph should be such that it allows unambiguous identification of the candidate (only JPEG image formats with file extension .jpg will be accepted).
• Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature on white paper (only JPEG image formats with file extension .jpg will be accepted).
• Qualifying examination certificate (XII marksheet), if appeared in 2016 (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
• Proof of Date of Birth. This could be copy of birth certificate, or copy of passport, or copy of Aadhaar Card or copy of X class marksheet/school leaving certificate showing DOB (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
• For candidates appearing in 2017, a certificate from the school/college principal in the given format (Annexure 1) should be uploaded (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted). The address, email and phone number to be filled in the form are that of the school/college. After you have scanned and uploaded the PDF of Annexure 1, keep the form safe. The same form is to be produced in original, as the photo ID along with the Admit Card at the examination centre on examination day.
• If the name is not same as in the Class XII certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
Candidates seeking admission under the OBC-NCL, SC, ST or PwD category
• The OBC-NCL certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2016 and conforming to the latest guidelines of the Government of India. However UCEED qualified candidates when they apply for for B.Des admissions in June 2017, must submit an updated OBC-NCL certificate that is issued on or after April 1, 2017 and conforming to the latest guidelines of the Government of India. Visit www.ncbc.nic.in for the latest guidelines and updates of the Central List of State-wise OBCs.
PwD Candidates requiring Scribe and/or Extra Time
• Disability certificate (Annexure 2) issued by a district medical board / competent authority (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
Foreign Nationals and PIO/OCI Card Holders
• Nationality Certificate. This could be copy of birth certicate, relevant pages from the passport, or any other official Government issued document certifying candidate's nationality.
• PIO/OCI card holder would have to upload copies of their PIO/OCI document along with their Nationality Certificate (as above).