Travel support

After official travel outside of Mumbai, a faculty should submit the TA claims form to settle the travel expenses (accommodation, meals, and incidental expenses). The claimant needs to attach boarding passes, expense bills, a copy of tickets, and proof of payment (e.g., email, SMS, or card/bank statement) if electronically paid. The faculty/staff can only book tickets from three approved travel agents: IRCTC, Balmer Lawrie, and Ashoka travels. They should book the cheapest ticket within the three-hour window of departure time. Please contact your department office for the detailed process.